151Pcs Tile Leveling System Cockroach Wall Wedge Wedge Plate Floor Tile Leveling System
|Product's name||Wedege tile spacer locator|
|Material||PP + 430 Stainless Steel|
|Suitable distance||Distance 2mm-8mm|
|Thickness of brick||5mm-20mm|
– Wear-resistant, valuable.
– Easy to use for DIY operation.
– Keep the brick balanced on the same horizontal position.
– Improved tile installation speed.
– Reduced fatigue/stress for installers.
– Almost no lippage, flat surface.
– Reduced need for grinding and polishing.
– Prevent tiles from moving while curing.
1.Place the first brick, leaving more than 2mm (use with cross spacer). Close to the brick.
2. Insert a T-shaped needle along the gap in the brick.
3. Then rotate 180 degrees, the T-shaped needle is stuck at the bottom of the two bricks.
4. Adjust the caps with your hand/special wrench until the two tiles are level.
About 5-6 hours after leveling, Before the cement/glue is completely dry, turn the cap in the opposite direction, pull out the 180° T-needle until the word, take out.
Avoid not removing the T-brick leveling system:
1. Ceramic tile spacers of 2mm or more (cross spacers recommended)
2. When leveling, clean cement or tile adhesive around the T-shaped plane.
3. Remove the T straightener about 5-6 hours after leveling before the tile or cement adhesive is completely dry.
|100 x||Tile gasket|